These are the interface components of SmartWatch Strap, made from Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process with 316L stainless steel. And the components have high density, the density after sintering can reach more than 98% of the original stainless steel plate.
The components have excellent surface corrosion resistance, high wear resistance and high metal texture and excellent specular effects can also be achieved after secondary surface treatment.
Application Filed: Wearable devices
• Molded material: 304L
• Post-sintering operations: CNC machining, and Grinding.
• Machining accuracy: ±0.1% to ±0.3%
• Surface Roughness: 0.8μm
• Salt spray test: ≥24hrs
• Post-sintering density: ≥7.80g/cm3
• Post-sintering yield strength: ≥180MPa
• Post-sintering ultimate tensile strength: ≥500MPa
• Post-sintering specific elongation: ≥50%
• Post-sintering hardness: 110-160HV