These are mobile phone built-in brackets, made from Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process with 17-4-PH stainless steel. These components did grinding surface treatment with natural color and its roughness can be less than 0.8μm. These components even have thin wall thickness but along with good elasticity, good mechanical strength and good corrosion resistance as well.
• Application Filed: Consumer electronics
• Molded material: 17-4PH
• Post-sintering operations: CNC machining, Grinding.
• Machining accuracy: ±0.1% to ±0.3%
• Surface Roughness: ≤0.8μm
• Salt spray test: ≥24hrs
• Post-sintering density: ≥7.70g/cm3
• Post-sintering yield strength: ≥660MPa
• Post-sintering ultimate tensile strength: ≥950MPa
• Post-sintering specific elongation: ≥3%
• Post-sintering hardness: ≧ HV260
As a major consumer electronics product, there is no doubt that smart phones have a huge market demand, and China is not only the world's largest smart phone manufacturer, but also the largest smart phone consumer.
Based in China, Yihao metal has rich experience in the development and manufacturing of smart phone built-in metal brackets, and provides lightweight and high-strength smart phone bracket products for most major smart phone manufacturers.
Yihao Metal develop products efficiently with customers by quickly responding to customer requirements. Win customers' full trust and support with high quality, cost advantage and high-quality service consciousness. Yihao metal will continue to create maximum value for customers with a good sense of service and realize the target value of win-win cooperation.