These are mobile phone camera deco components, made from Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process with P.A.N.A.C.E.A.of BASF. After grinding surface treatment, the sintered component did with PVD surface treatment. And its roughness can go up to 0.6 μm.
After PVD surface treatment, the component has good corrosion resistance. The components with this kind of material have non-magnetic, medium hardness and good ductility. And the Nickel-release-rate is much below the limits established in the EU-guideline 94/27/EC.
• Application Filed: Mobile phone camera deco of consumer electronics
• Molded material: P.A.N.A.C.E.A.of BASF
• Post-sintering operations: CNC machining, Grinding and PVD.
• Machining accuracy: ±0.1% to ±0.3%
• Surface Roughness: 0.6μm
• Salt spray test: ≥24hrs
• Post-sintering density: ≥7.50g/cm3
• Post-sintering yield strength: ≥690MPa
• Post-sintering ultimate tensile strength: ≥1090MPa
• Post-sintering specific elongation: ≥35%
• Post-sintering hardness: 270-300 HV10
Yihao metal also has rich experience in the development and manufacturing of smart phone camera Deco, and provides high-quality smart phone camera Deco products for major smart phone brand manufacturers.